Hi folks,
I know this is a very naive question as such but I can't make me a complete
picture of this world. I would like to be able to program Julia code for
the nVidia GPU's supporting CUDA: What is the best/easiest way to do that?
Is it possible to write all the code (including the GPU part) in Julia, or
does one need to resort to C to write kernels? What I'm after is something
simple as for exemple what ArrayFire.jl seems to provide, but unfortunately
this one does not seem to pass the tests in Julia. Does anybody know of a
good (and simple) CUDA tutorial for that?
Thanks in advance and sorry for being so naive,
Ferran.