Hi,tony, thanks for timely and insightful reply. Unfortunately, I'm new to
cygwin (linux) and not quite sure what step should I take to make the the
job done. For example, where can I find the julia package path, and to
which I add these path in cygwin, with which command ("export" as I
guess?). For the git issue, I think I first need to uninstall the git
package in cygwin and then call git outside, is that true? Thank you for
your help.

在 2016年9月17日星期六 UTC+8下午8:33:11,Tony Kelman写道: