I'd be interested in getting involved in this, I've been writing up some
portfolio optimization and visualization routines in Julia with the help of
Convex.jl and Gadfly.jl, this could possibly eventually be merged into
Ito.jl or QuantLib.jl or w/e we decide is the official Julia quant finance
library.