Would anyone know how to represent logical connectives (e.g. negation ¬,
conjunction ∧, disjunction ∨, material implication ⇒, biconditional iff ⇔)
and quantifiers (e.g. all ∀, exists ∃) in Julia?

I understand 'all' can be a for loop. Is the conjunction a comma like in
Prolog? Disjunction the 'else' of an if statement? 'Exists' an x = true?