Hi Rich,

If I recall correctly, Pkg prints info messages. To change the color of
those you need to set an environment variable. You can do this by adding a
line to .juliarc.jl (note the leading dot) in your home directory:

ENV["JULIA_INFO_COLOR"] = :cyan

or whatever other color you want to try (choose from :black, :red, :green,
:yellow, :blue, :magenta, :cyan, :white, :normal, and :bold). See the
current version of the manual
<http://docs.julialang.org/en/release-0.5/manual/interacting-with-julia/#customizing-colors>for

more detail on this. If you also want to change the prompt color, you
should follow the method there, as I think the way you are doing it is out
of date.

Cheers,

Scott