On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 7:16:41 PM UTC, Tony Kelman wrote:

> try removing the copy of 0.4.7 you downloaded and replacing it with a
> fresh copy.

Maybe even try out 0.5 anyway, since it is out.

[Not sure what you mean by "distro appears to download OK", "Julia + Juno
IDE bundles (v0.3.12)", is the only "distro" I can think of, seems there
wasn't a distro/bundle for (0.4.x or) 0.5. I got Juno separately from 0.5
as instructed, and that worked (after small workaround, may have been just
an issue on my machine and/or RC4 at the time).]

--
Palli.