Le mercredi 21 septembre 2016 à 11:36 -0700, Chris Rackauckas a écrit :
> The Windows one is using the pre-built binary. The Linux one uses the
> COPR nightly (I assume that should build with all the goodies?)
The Copr RPMs are subject to the same constraint as official binaries:
we need them to work on most machines. So they don't enable FMA (nor
e.g. AVX) either.

It would be nice to find a way to ship with several pre-built sysimg
files and using the highest instruction set supported by your CPU.

Regards