I didn't realize that there was a README that actually tells you to do all
of that. I've opened an issue
<https://github.com/JuliaLang/julialang.github.com/issues/421> since
there's no reason someone should have to install Jekyll in order to submit
a publication that uses Julia – that's way over the top.