Ihave finally got word from Transifex, it seems this feature wasnt
supported in Live, but they implemented it because of us! :D

Hi Ismael,

> Thank you for contacting Transifex support and submitting your request.
>
> Regarding your case, I would like to mention that in case of Live, RTL
> languages are not fully supported and that's why you are facing such an
> issue!
>
> However, I talked to one of our developers about this and he is currently
> working on it in order to make this work!
>
> I will get back to you when I have any new update on this!
>
> Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this issue to our attention!
>
> I will keep you posted!
>
> Regards,
> Nina

Hi Ismael,

I hope you are fine!

I am reaching out to you in order to inform you that the feature you are
looking for is now available in Live settings.

In order to achieve what you want, all you need to do is to enable the
following option for both staging and production servers:

[image: Screen_Shot_2016-10-13_at_10_09_42_AM.png]

I hope that the above helps!

Feel free to reach out to me in case you need any further assistance!

I hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

> Nina

I have enabled that option, please let me know if it's fixed now, so I can
put the Persian translations back on production, thanks!