Suppose that I have a local module in the current directory called
'myModule.jl':

module
x() = "hello"
end

 In a Julia console, I can do the following:

> include("myModule.jl")
> myModule.x()
"hello"

I can do a whos() to check that indeed myModule is in the namespace. I am
attempting to call this module in pyjulia with the following snippet:

julia = Julia( initialization args)
julia.eval('include(\"myMdoule.jl\"))
julia.myModule.x()

which outputs the following error:

File "juliaSetup.py", line 21, in <module>
    julia.myModule.x()
AttributeError: 'Julia' object has no attribute 'myModule'

So Julia is a python object; is there a getter from which I can access the
methods in myModule via the approach above, or do I have to set it up with:

julia.using("myModule")?