It was set correctly but for some reason didn't work even though the same
change worked correctly on julia-dev. The Google Groups admin tools are a
train wreck of brokenness and confusion – one of the many reasons we're
moving away. I had to go through and manually set everyone's posting
permissions, so hopefully now people can't post. Admins and managers will
still occasionally use this list for announcements since we probably won't
get most people to join Discourse immediately.