Yes i will be there, but i have only registred for the wokshop.
I personally plan to come on only one day (Tuesday) from Zurich - to the
session on "Building a SDI with OpenJump" - and will stay until the
evening (9pm)

@note to all who are comming with a computer:
*remember that in switzerland we have power-plugs with 3 pins!* so pe
prepraed with an adapter if the organziers did not thought on this.. but
you can also buy adapters in larger supermarkets in Switzerland

stefan