Lähettäjä: Ugo Taddei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Hello,

>actually "spatial-is-not-equal-to" is called disjoint. difference returns
>a geometry.
>Cheers,

>Ugo

I tried that also, but the result is not what I am hoping for.  I made two
screenshots to clarify what I am looking for.  I hope they are getting through
as attachments.  In the first image I have made two polygons smaller (from
orange layer to green one).  In the second picture the bluish layer is what I
get with spatial query "equals", it is the only untouched polygon.  The red
layer is what I would like to have: the two polygons on the edited layer that
do not have an identical pair on the original layer. It means, the changes.

Regards,

-Jukka-