Hello Jan-Oliver,

good work so far.

But I have to mention  a few problems.

I got the plug-in running with the Pirol Edition of OpenJump.
With the last stable release of OpenJump (1.0.1) I get the same error as Geoffrey.

Back to the running plug-in under Pirol Edition.
By loading the plug-in the main window still has the focus and the plug-in window disappears to the taskbar.
This happens every time the cursor moves over the main OpenJump window.

If I draw a rectangle over the map (as a border for the map) I'm not able to select the map anymore.
So some menu items under 'Insert' ("Einfügen") are disabled ("Massstabsbalken hinzufügen"  + "Massstabstext hinzufügen").

Keep on the good work !

Greetings from Institute of Environmental Planing in Hannover (The sponsor for this plug-in ;-) ),
Malte Weller