Hei Larry and Bob,

when i installed SkyJUMP i have seen, that you fixed a bug - described
somehow as delay for the use of a cursortool.
Now I do assume, that you mean the bug, which causes a flickering of the
mouse pointer if several tools have been selected before. I tried to
find out why the prog shows all the previous cursors but could not find
the reason. Did you fixed this?
if yes.. how?

greetings from chemnitz
stefan