do you mean the email notification?

i have checked out/in the attached file to the sourceforge cvsroot of jpp. But of course i previously had to register the email list.

i hope this helps?

stefan

Larry Becker schrieb:
I forgot about that.  I couldn't get it to work on SkyJUMP.  I suspect
that setting the script to execute will only work on linux.  Any
hints, Stefan?

thanks,
Larry