Am Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007 20:21 schrieb Sunburned Surveyor:
> Stefan,
>
> Were you ale to figure out a way to get an unstable/stable bracnh
> working on the OpenJUMP CVS. If you are too busy I wonder if we might
> give Stephan Holl permission to make some changes. It sounds like he
> has more experience with CVS that you or I. :]

If there is the possibility to change over to SVN I would strongly vote
for this for various benefiting reasons.

But as already stated, Stefan as "CVS-maintainer" should decide.

0,02¢ from Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998