Right, but this makes the LGPL as well, the difference is that you are

allowed to let proprietary code _use_ it ..

I found some conversation with gnu.org in my thesis about this matter.

You'll find it from page 96 on ..

http://soldin.de/about/2003-diplom/mobigis_wl_small.pdf

May this clarifies things a even better.

And a correction: It is of course _not_ possible to dual license your code

if it is derived from GPL code. Only the solely copyright holder with a

free choice of licensing (not using GPLed components) can multilicense the

work.

Regards ede

--

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:31:16 -0700, "Sunburned Surveyor"

http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl-faq.html#TOCLinkingOverControlledInterface