Dear SS,

I answer a questions of a former mail of yours

> Have you determined what license you will release
> your documentation under? Could I suggest one of the
> Creative Commons licenses if you haven't decided
yet?

I think you probabily know better about licences. I
still have no idea about it. Any suggestion?

Regarding online help you also wrote: " I don't think
that we have online help of any type.......... I
didn't want to start something else I  wouldn't
finish. :]"

Right. There's no time to do everything.
Enyhow we could use the TIPS page instead, to add few
tricks which would be useful for users (for examples:
how to use ECW or SID, where to find the "legal"
libraries).
All the tricks will be also in the help documentation.
I ask you this since I wrote a part of help>Layer menu
(add raster.., add MrSID, etc)  and I think to add
informations about how to use correctly ECW and MrSID
import libraries (inncluding licences, etc).

------------------------

Regarding DWG licence problems:
I wander if Saig, Municipalidad de Valencia and
Orbiscad had problems with Autodesk.
Since they all use jave dwg libraries  in their
softwares (Kosmo, GvSIG and Orbiscad).
I image all their libraries come from the original
Josè Morrel's project.

Peppe

P.S. Have you ever used the "add a datastore layer" in
Layer menufunction and Postgis? Does it works correctly?