Hi SS, HI Stefan,

I decided to add the description of OJ NB improvements
in the on-line List of functions. I add as a green
text to distinguish from the OJ 1.2D description. This
will help to upgrade the help by the time that Oj 1.2
-> OJ1.3

Peppe

--- Sunburned Surveyor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://thejumppilotproject.pbwiki.com/New+Features+Documentation