Hi Larry,

thanks for your reply.

I know that the CTS added first should be removed first. ;-)
But I was only able to remove that after I added the second one.

In my Thread I look at the Style-List of my new Layer if it holds a CTS Object.
If so, I try to remove it because my new CTS Object should be used.
Surprisingly I could not remove it. It will added immediately at the end of the List again. For example at the beginning it was in the middle of the List and now I find it at the end.
I can remove a BasicStyle Object without any problems.
It is only possible to remove the first CTS Object from the List after I added my new one.

I think, I should be able to remove the first CTS from the list without any trouble like the BasicStyle and not only after I added a second one.
Maybe, the use of a Thread causes this problem ?

Greetings from Hannover,
Malte

Larry Becker schrieb:
Hi Malte,

   If I understand you correctly, I guess I'm not surprised at the
fact that a Style added first would be removed first since the
underlying data structure is an ArrayList.  The javadoc for ArrayList
says that list.remove(o) will delete the first occurance of o in list.

regards,
Larry Becker