The new nightly build is done using 1.5 source and target compatibility. I'm using the maven pom.xml to build the release so hopefully that shouldn't be too much different from the ant build version. I integrated the latest changes for JTS 1.9 so it should be up to date.

Paul

*Paul Austin*
/President/CEO/
Revolution Systems Inc.

+1 (604) 288-4304 x201
www.revolsys.com <http://www.revolsys.com>

Stefan.Steiniger wrote:
Hei Peppe,

for me it works with the version from today (24thMarch)

could you check it again? (I am running it on java1.5, so 1.6 is not needed)

stefan

Giuseppe Aruta schrieb:
--- Giuseppe Aruta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha
scritto:

--- Sunburned Surveyor
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ha scritto:

It looks like Paul and Stefan have managed to get
nightly build
running again! (A big thanks to both of them.)

If you missed the link in the previous message,
you
can download the
nightly build here:

http://jump-pilot.sourceforge.net/download/nightlybuild/
Thanks for the information London (and thanks to
Paul
and Stefan), I upgrade the link on wiki page

Peppe
I tried the nightly core build but it doesn't work.
Untill I discover why, I re-store the wiki page to "to
be hosted again"

peppe

Inviato da Yahoo! Mail. Tanti modi per restare in contatto con chi vuoi.
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html