All,

I'm wondering if there is a better way for users to select the decoration styles. What I was thinking is we can divide them into the following categories.

  1. Start
  2. End
  3. Segment
  4. Vertex (also applies to Point)

Then each style implementation would implement say LineStartStyle interface to indicate the kind of style it is.

The UI would then have 4 sections where you select the style for each one. The decision there would be if that was a multiple selection or a single selection.

What do people think of this idea?

Paul