Hi Arndt,

the device seems to support NMEA over a virtual com port installed by a
driver under windows.
Under linux it looks like it is supported by gpsd, which supplies the
necessary kernel modules and hotplug scripts to setup a usb device node.

as far as I'm concerned, good choice Arndt.
Please send it over to

Edgar Soldin
c/o group of pictures
Bismarckstr 27-29