it's available here
http://michael.michaud.free.fr/jump/alpha/ressources/driver-dxf-0.5-20061112.zip

.. ede
--
> The two snapshots come from your file.
> I coul dtranslate the comments if you send me the code or if you tell me
> where to find it. :-)
> For now, I just have the jar file.
>
> 2008/10/31 Sunburned Surveyor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>> Julien,
>>
>> Thanks very much for your help.
>>
>> The second DXF file screenshot looks correct. How did you get the two
>> different snapshots? Were they imported with different plug-ins?
>>
>> The Sunburned Surveyor
>>
>> P.S. - Let me know if you would be willing to translate Michael's
>> source code comments in the DXF plug-in. Even if it wasn't "proper"
>> English I think I could figure out what was going on between the
>> translated comments and the code. This would be very helpful.
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 1:36 PM, julien perret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I opened them with Michael's plugin and took the snapshots that are
>>> attached.
>>> If that is what you were expecting, I guess it worked.
>>> I don't have any experience with this plugin though and I have neither
>>>
>> its
>>
>>> documentation nor its code so I probably won't be of much help.
>>> I think I read somewhere that the documentation (or the comments, or
>>>
>> both)
>>
>>> was in french and I happen to be french (I actually work for the same
>>> company as Michael - but who cares) so if anybody has a document they
>>>
>> want
>>
>>> translated into a language closer to english (I can't promise it would be
>>> proper english), maybe I can help.
>>>
>>> good luck anyway

>>> --
>>> Julien

>> challenge
>>
>>> Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great
>>> prizes
>>> Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
>>>
>> world

public class WhoDidIt{ // A comment. I love comments
  private static Person sender;

  public static void main (String[] foo){

  sender = new Person();
  sender.setName(new String[]{"Edgar", "Soldin"});

  Address address = new Address();
  address.setStreet("Stadtweg 119");
  address.setZip(39116);
  address.setCity("Magdeburg");
  address.setCountry("Germany");

  sender.setAddress(address);

  sender.setMobilePhone(" +49(0)171-2782880 ");
  sender.setWebSiteUrl(" http://www.soldin.de ");
  sender.setEmail(" [EMAIL PROTECTED] ");
  sender.setPGPPublicKey(" http://www.soldin.de/edgar_soldin.asc ");
  sender.setGender(true);