Hi Landon,

Can you tell more about your need.
It seems to me that it is not safe to rely on JInternalFrame title to
find the TaskFrame attached to a plugin :
create a task named "Landon" (create new Task + save as... Landon)
create a clone (window>clone) : OJ will name it "Landon (view 2)"
delete the first "Landon" frame
--> Now, the TaskFrame attached to the Task "Landon" is named "Landon
(view 2)"

As far as I understand the ui and the model, that also means that you
can have several TaskFrame for one Task

I think most often, it is a good design to have references from the UI
to the model, and not from the model to the UI, but maybe you have
special needs for docking...
In that case, I would look after LayerManager which is shared by the
PluginContext and the Task.

TaskFrame.getTask().getLayerManager() == pluginContext().getLayerManager()

but you may have several frames where this condition is evaluated to
true if you used window>clone

my two cents

Michaël