Hi,

I was drawing polylines, and the Java version number was hidden in the title :)

-Jukka-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Sunburned Surveyor [mailto:sunburned.surve...@gmail.com]
Lähetetty: ma 15.12.2008 20:30
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] IndexOutOfBoundsExceptions with Java 1.6.0_11

Jukka,

Based on the stack trace you posted, this error is coming from the use
of a CursorTool. In particular, this cursor tool uses multiple clicks
on the Layer View to perform its work. The tool that allows a user to
draw a polygon is an example.

I'm guessing the source of the problem may have to do with some
modifications to the java.util.Array class.

You mentioned a Java update, but not the version of Java. Are you
running Java 1.5 or Java 1.6? What is your operating system? What
version of OpenJUMP, and can you provide any more details on the
update (like a date or version number)?

Thanks,

The Sunburned Surveyor