Hi Andeas,
sorry but I am not adeveloper so I didn't see other problems.
I ask you some explications about your mail, please:
~/.jump/   I imaged that this is the directory where Openjump is located at
least  all the files that it requires to work. Which basically was, for me, the
same of text $JUMP_HOME.
Regards

Peppe