Hei,

mhm.. without JAI, that will be a problem. Of course we could remove the
Tiff image support too, but this isn't very useful.
Do you have a suggestion? i.e. are there the same classes in open libs?
- e.g. we used already org.libtiff.jai.* earlier.

I actually still build with Java 1.5.. but there was no complaint that
it doesn't work with 1.6 :)

maybe somebody else from the list has a suggestion (though it was quite
quite there the last weeks)

stefan