Hi!

PS: Who send the first message? I did not get it.

I found the first message here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg06770.html

you know that this is possible using
> * monitor.report("computing feature " + count + " of " + numFeatures);

I already implemented my plugin using monitor.report(). But after run()
finished the dialog disappears. I also want to customize it, to show a nice
progress bar (JProgressBar).

Maybe I try to make TaskMonitorManager more flexible, thus one can use
customized dialogs for run(). I have some experience with testing threads
and swing. I suppose some tests would be very useful.