Hi Michaël,

  Yes, I am using the latest SVN version.  You can do the test yourself in a
few minutes.

  I just checked and SkyJUMP and OJ both have identical code to handle
deleting selected items, except for the changes Michaël made to
EditTransaction and the JTS version. Those changes were made in March.
SkyJUMP does not have the problem yet.

@Stefan,  what are the changes for null geometries that you spoke of?

Larry