You install "subclipse" in Eclipse and the "checkout" the svn folder
/core/trunk/ as a JAVA project in Eclipse.
The full path is actually:
https://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jump-pilot/core/trunk

If you don't know what I am talking about then you would need to read a
documentation on SVN (Subversion) and Subclipse.

The other option is to
i) download the zip file that contains the sourcecode,
ii) create a new Java Project in Eclipse
iii) unzip the file & copy all files into the eclipse project
- alternatively Eclipse has an "import" function which allows to import
things from zip files (How to do that schould be described in the
Eclipse documentation).

hope that helps?
stefan