not sure.
I can't make promises currently. I was planning to do a bit of OJ stuff
in June and I would like to see i) Michaels CSV/txt plugin, some ii)
Pirol grid creation tools, and iii) my recent raster-based developments
included - i.e. stuff that I did based on the Sextante API (in
particular converting images to vector grids). But with respect to what
I have planned and accomplished the last 2 months, I am not sooo confident.

I am also still unsure how to keep going with Sextantes Bindings... i.e.
the problem is that we cannot cast between the classes transferred to
OpenJUMP now (in a proper package path) and theirs if we want to use
their libs/functions.. or is that possible? The point is that the
Sextante Implementation is quite nice for the whole raster/vector
processing thing, but
a) it has a level of abstraction that we would not need for working with
OpenJUMP only (so I selected only the raster classes so far to transfer
them to OJ), and
b) the bindings for OJ are not anymore available for download on the
sextante page (if I remember correctly), since we should deliver those
with OpenJUMP in future (a small issue here is also that Sextante is now
distributed for Java 1.6 while we compile with 1.5). And believe me -
sextante provides so much functions that we want to support it.

just some thoughts,

stefan