Hello everybody,

thanks to your help I was able to start my project. So far I am able to
extract some attributes from the selected elements look them up in a
mysql-database and display the results in openJump. This was possible
for me through the HowTo in your developers docs section.

Now I need the other way round, i.e. look up some data in my
mysql-database (which is the easy part), find the corosponding
attributes in the displayed layer, select the feature (best by changeing
the background-(fill-)color) and zoom to it. I'm not sure where to find
the necessary methods in openJump - has anybody got a short example?

Thanks and regards

Helmut