Hi,

you can download my plugin from here:
http://www.jammerhund.de/downloads/CommunicationPlugin.zip or the JAR:
http://www.jammerhund.de/downloads/CommunicationPlugIn.jar

This is the complete NetBeans project folder. It's not realy ready for
publishing, because  I've some things to do(licence texte, docu ,
refactoring...) The  userdocu in the doc/ folder or
http://www.jammerhund.de/downloads/commplugin.pdf is only in german,
because at the moment it's only in germany  relevant.

Regards

Matthias