If what you want to do is use OpenJUMP as a font end to gdalwarp, it isn't
really all that difficult.  I recommend using the command line utility:
http://www.gdal.org/gdalwarp.html .  You can find the OJ support classes to
launch external programs at:
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.customize.CmdRunner.

Larry