Hi Mohammed,

you can always grab the current source code for openjump core or several
plugins from sourceforge and start enhancing locally. When you are satisfied
with your result you might want to send patches/modified sources to the
developer list and binaries to the user list (or links to them). People will
start evaluating your changes and come back with comments.
If your changes are accepted and your coding style is ok, you can permanent get
access to the svn after a phase of trial.

view core here
http://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jump-pilot/core/trunk/
view cts here
http://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jump-pilot/plug-ins/de.soldin.jump/trunk/

svn checkout path is
https://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jump-pilot
plus the subpath for core trunk or plugin trunk e.g.
svn co https://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jump-pilot/core/trunk/

Also you might want to join
for further help.

regards ede