Michael wrote: "In the second case, it would be cool if the plugin could
prepare a bug report (plugin name, input geometry(ies) in WKT,
stacktrace...) and propose the user to send it to the list."

I'm going to catch any exceptions from JTS and store them. I'll put
the unprocessed features in there own layer, but hopefully I can dump
the stack trace and other information from the exceptions in a log. I
need to think some more about how to do this. But I agree the
exception information is important, and shouldn't be lost.

This project has got me thinking more about the best way to handle
errors in plug-ins when calling outside libraries, especially JTS. It
is an interesting problem with several possible solutions.

I'll have to check my code. I didn't see the error catching code you
mentioned, so I may be working with an older version of the class.

The Sunburned Surveyor