Le 31/10/2010 16:43, edgar.sol...@web.de a écrit :
> how about in 1.4.0.2, when the ubuntu/sextante solution is explained?
That's what I hope ;-)

I think there is a third small distribution problem.
OpenJUMP + sextante bundle seems to be java5 compatible except the CSV
Pirol's plugin which throws a class version error
I get the sources from Pirol website. I'll try to compile it with java5
if I have a moment.

After 1.4.0.x series, I'll stop to check java5 compatibility. Promised

Michaël