Hi Peppe,

  Speaking as someone who often uses Imperial units, thanks for thinking of
us!  I haven't updated to the latest snapshot.  Did the "Measure in feet"
option on the bottom of the tools menu go away?

  One of the issues that I have found with any "Measure in feet" tool is
that it assumes your project units are meters.  Of course it doesn't work if
your units are degrees, but the problem that confuses our users the most is
when the project units are feet, you can't use the "Measure in feet" tool
because it will do unnecessary conversion and give the wrong answer.

 regards,

Larry