Michael,

It looks like you've put some serious thought into the refactoring of
the MultiInputDialog. The changes seem like reasonable improvements to
me.

Two quick questions about the change:

1) Will you fix the four (4) OJ plug-ins that will break with the commit?
2) Do you plan on any documentation that explain to plug-in
programmers how to use the class?
3) Would this be more appropriate for a new class, rather than a
replacement? (Just curious.)

Any chance you'd send me the java files and give me a couple days to
peek at the code? I know you do good stuff, but I'd like to read
through your doc with the code in front of me.

Nice work. I look forward to using the improved dialog class for my
next plug-in.

Landon