Matthias,

I just tested this with OJ 1.4.0.3. When I click on the measure tool
and move it within snapping range of a grid intersection, the measure
line graphic snaps to the grid intersection but the distance to the
actual cursor location (not the grid intersection) is displayed.

Does this makes sense?

Thanks,

Landon