I agree that there is no need to ask my consent each time you want to
incorporate a feature from SkyJUMP.  I do like to point out any potential
problems you might have, so coordination is still helpful.  There should be
no real issues with porting the Colourization plugin (or whatever we are
going to call it).  It does require a modification to styles and adds an
RGB attribute when invoked, so it does have some risk of side effects.  It
currently only supports fill color so it can't be used with linestrings,
although extending support for line colour would be fairly trivial.

regards,

Larry