OpenJUMP Programmers:

Akshita popped on the OSGeo discussion mailng list a couple of days
ago looking for a way to contribute to OSGeo. Since she had Java
programming skills I invited her to contribute to OpenJUMP. She
agreed, and has subscribed to this mailing list. I wanted to introduce
her.

I've asked her to help me with creation of a plug-in. Once she has
done that, and is familiar with the OpenJUMP code, I want to help her
with a bug squishing effort in preparation for a new release.

Please welcome her to our group.

Akshita: Can you tell us a little bit about your background and your
interest in open source GIS?

Landon