Hey guys,

I've been following the discussion on linestring digitizing, and it
reminded me that SkyJUMP's Constrained Linestring tool seems to support an
edit mode that OJ doesn't.  If the linestring is selected, you are allowed
to extend it from either end by simply clicking an endpoint within snap
distance.  I had kind of assumed that OJ had implemented this code, but I
can't seem to get it to work in the last version I have installed (1.5.2).
Not sure how this would impact the discussion, but I thought I would
mention it.

regards,