Hi Michael and others,

I haven improved the first part of the general tutorial and wanted to
work on the PostGIS part now (some changes there?). However, I am not
able to work on that part as I am not able to get PostGIS installed
(need a 32bit Postgres on my old Mac, which works now, but I can not
compile and install postgis - no space (1.6GB) for all the tools
needed). So, no database, no tutorial revision.

Can anyone help - e.g. Michael can you revise that part (its on SVN)? Or
maybe can give me someone access to his personal PostGIS DB?

just a bit frustrating. It took me more than half day to finally get
Postgres installed and run, and now this :(

cheers
stefan