Hi Matthias,

here my output on MacOSX 10.6.8 with java version "1.6.0_37" (32bit)

===
Rudi-Mentaers-MacBook-Pro-128:xxx mentaer$ java PSLTest
PrintServiceLookup Test without JobName ...
attributeSet.size(): 0
services.length: 1
EPSON TX133 TX135,

PrintServiceLookup Test with JobName ...
attributeSet.size(): 1
services.length: 0
===

cheers,