Hi Peppe (cc list)

thanks. I just committed the sources to the svn - plugin folder.
I am haveing two notes on that:
(a) I could not find the common-imaging lib you used on the web, so I
replaced it with a nb of common-sanselan
(b) I noticed that there is still a dependencie to JAI when the color
model for imagebuffer is created, using javax.media.jai.PlanarImage

I hope to have a look at it again next week.

cheers,
stefan