Hi

yes the delete and remove ops should be separate.
Long time ago I introduced it, because a couple of times I accidently
chose delete/remove while wanting to do something else... having the
separators pretty much eliminates this problem as the the items are fo
far away from "other" stuff.

With cut, yes, its a bit different, as Edgar wrotes.

cheers,
stefan