-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: edgar.sol...@web.de <edgar.sol...@web.de>
Lähetetty: 18. maaliskuuta 2015 0:40
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Manage new attribute types BOOLEAN and LONG in jml and
shp drivers

well, changing schema is a conscious choice. but anyway, how about warning on
save that the column definitions have changed?

but why the worries? i understand that this does not deviate from the standard
or did i get wrong?

..ede